Below are our terms for the use of this Website, whether as a guest or a registered user – please read these terms carefully before using this Website.
1.1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of http://landbank.properties/ (our website).
1.2. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3. If you contact us via our website, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.1. “http://landbank.properties/”, “Us”, “Our” and “We” all refer to this Website, or the owner of it, which Website belongs to L.B. Landbank Property Consultants Ltd (company registration number HE 259129), a private company registered in Cyprus with its registered office address at 43 A Tseriou Avenue, 2040, Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus.
1.2. “You” refers to you as the visitor or registered user or customer.
1.3. “Website” means this website at http://landbank.properties/.
2. Copyright notice
2.1. Copyright (c) L.B. Landbank Property Consultants Ltd
2.2. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. License to use website
3.1. You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- use our property search services by means of a web browser;
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2. Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3. You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5. You may redistribute our news articles in print and electronic form to any person, provided you have their permission.
3.6. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
4.1. You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing), without our consent.
4.2. You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5. Links to and from other Websites
5.1. Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third-party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third-party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third-party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
5.2. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- 5.2.1 you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed to by us in writing;
- 5.2.2 you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- 5.2.3 you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- 5.2.4 your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with applicable laws and regulations.
6. Limited warranties
6.1. We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website, any service or listed property on the web site will remain available.
6.2. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
6.3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 6.1 we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
7. Limitations and exclusions of liability
7.1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
7.2. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 6 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 6.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
7.3. To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
7.4. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
7.5. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
7.6. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
7.7. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
7.8. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
8. Important Information relating to properties listed on our website
Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Landbank in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Landbank nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
Photos: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any computer-generated images, or sketch drawings gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
Measurements: Any areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
Regulations: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
9. Accessing our site
9.1. Our site is made available free of charge.
9.2. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
9.3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
9.4. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions of Website Use and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
10.1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
10.2. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website.
11.1. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
11.2. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
12.1. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
12.2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.